Additional Links

Washington State Business License

Washington State Court Interpreter Program

Form W-9

NAD-RID Code of Professional Conduct

For Interpreters

Work with Ms. Flower

Ms. Flower is always looking for interpreters and translators to join her team. If you're an interpreter looking for work, please contact us by filling out the form below. We will respond to your request for information as quickly as possible. Include your phone number if you would like a call back. 

Washington Certification

In order to become a certified interpreter or translator in Washington, you must be able to pass the required Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) written and oral exam.


Learn more about the DSHS Language Testing and Certification here:

New Interpreters Packet


Policies & Procedures 

Background Check Agreement

Privacy Policy

Code of Ethics

Blank Vouchers

L&I Voucher

DSHS Voucher

Contact Us

In partnership with Clover Go, now accepting major credit cards: VISA, Mastercard, American Express & more

Call or email us today to get a complimentary quote. We accept requests for services 24/7. 

For urgent or same day requests please contact us by phone.

Call/Text: (509) 521-8183
Call: (509) 967-8882

Fax: (509) 967-0280

Tri-Cities, WA

© 2021 Ms Flower's Interpreters and Translators